Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default I created bus. card w/blank templ, how to copy to other 9 cards?

Nope. Select the cell and Copy. Select the whole table and Paste.

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
Select the cell, copy and tab, paste, tab, paste, tab, paste, tab, paste,
tab, paste, tab, paste, tab, paste, tab, paste, tab, paste, tab, paste.
--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"Beth" wrote in message
business card - used template (landscape design, 10 cards per paqe).

I created what I wanted on the first card, how do I propagate to the

other
9?

Thanks!