Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default template problem

Glad I could help.

"Robyn" wrote in message
Hi Suzanne,

Thank you so much for your reply. You have made one lady very happy in
Melbourne Australia. The link had the information I needed and all is

back
to normal.

Cheers
Robyn

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eformatted.htm

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Robyn" wrote in message
sWhen inserting bullets in a table it is inserting them into all the

tables,
where I don't want them. The same problem occurs when I centre a

grapic in
table, all the content in my tables are thens centred and I have

continually
press the undo button on everything I do. I have tried to copy the

file
into
a new document and even re-attached the template but the problem is

still
occurring.

CAN ANY ONE HELP PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!! Thanky you Robyn