Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default i need to learn to type faster

You can also make mistakes a lot faster, especially if you leave Word's "I
know better than you what you're trying to do" AutoFormat options on. g

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
But note that if you type fast, you'll be able to spend a lot of time
figuring out how Word works--and still get your work done. :-)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
.. .
Several people have given you some good tips but my question would

be why do
you think you need to type faster? Believe me, understanding the

programs is
a LOT more critical than having flying fingers.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Gryeileen" wrote in message
as a new beginner on the computer i need to learn to type faster.

is there
online course that will help me with that?