Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Bookfold margin error

It's unfortunate that we have to remember to do this, though. I can't
imagine that this bug hasn't been reported. I suspect it hasn't been fixed
because the "fixed" version wouldn't be backward-compatible.

"gregkedro" wrote in message
news
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

This is a known bug (in all versions AFAIK): Inside and Outside margins

are
swapped in "Book fold." Just reverse the settings and you'll be right.

Now, I don't know why I didn't think of that...

Thank you very much. It worked like a charm.

-Greg