Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Pat Garard Pat Garard is offline

Default a WORD parents

G'Day Chris,

One day, YOU will have kids. At that time YOU will expect to be the Boss -
and rightly so.

Sit down quietly and think ...
How will YOU deal with a kid like YOU?
How will you make it clear that things are not that simple?
That things are not that easy?
That good results (in all things incl. relationships) require good WORK?
How will you explain that his/her attitude has a HUGE impact on how
others deal with him/her? That if a kid (wrongly) anticipates aggression
(or whatever), then s/he will approach life with an 'attitude' that
inspires
others to respond aggressively (or whatever)? That in this way we
CREATE the very thing that we anticipate or dread?
How would you explain that s/he cannot have all the Cool things s/he
wants? That the Cool things are never enough - there is always
something way Cooler?

All I can say Chris is this ...
Try to be a Good Kid so that one day you can be a Good Parent ...

All the very best!!
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"chris" chris @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
i don't know how to cope with my parents they always boss me around and i
need some advice

anybody send me an answer please i would love that