Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
MW[_2_] MW[_2_] is offline

Default send copy of document in an email message as an attachment

I have Outlook Express. I wonder if I have to install Outlook instead of
Express to make this work. I have OE set as default but still not working.
I went to the link you sent me (Thanks) and made sure I had it set as default
but still did not work. Any other suggestions is most appreciated.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Do you have Outlook set as your default e-mail application?

The "E-mail" command is missing or is unavailable in Excel 2007, in
PowerPoint 2007, or in Word 2007
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/918792

MW wrote:
I can not send doc in an email message as an attachment because my
"email" under "Send" is not activated. I have Search all sources
trying to find how to "turn on" this option. I have gone to Word
Options, All Commands etc. but do not know what the problem is. I
don't know if I have to do something special in Outlook or what. Any
help is appreciated.