WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: A5 booklet using A4 paper in Word 2007

To create a double-sided A5 booklet using A4 paper in Word 2007, follow these steps:
  1. Open a new Word document and go to the Page Layout tab.
  2. Click on the Size dropdown menu and select A5.
  3. Go to the Margins dropdown menu and select Narrow.
  4. Click on the Columns dropdown menu and select Two.
  5. Go to the Page Setup dialog box by clicking on the small arrow in the bottom right corner of the Page Setup section.
  6. In the Page Setup dialog box, go to the Margins tab and select Mirror margins.
  7. Click OK to close the Page Setup dialog box.

To print your booklet, follow these steps:
  1. Go to the File tab and select Print.
  2. In the Print dialog box, go to the Settings section and select Print on Both Sides.
  3. Select Flip pages on short edge.
  4. Click Print to print your booklet.

That's it! Your A5 booklet should now be printed double-sided on A4 paper and ready to be folded in half to create a booklet.