Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

Default Citation-one author several works

There are no switches in Word to include extra source fields into citations
and/or bibliographies. Under "Edit Citation..." there are some switches to
suppress the author, title, or year of in-text citations, but that's it.

If you want to add the shorttitle to your in-text citations, you will either
have to look into the predefined referencing styles that come with Word, or
you will have to create your own style. The latter is possible if you have
some xslt knowledge. If you need more information on that subject, post
another message or check out the website in my signature.

Yves
--
BibWord : Microsoft Word Citation and Bibliography styles
http://bibword.codeplex.com

"Cdn263" wrote in message
I really need some advice please. How can I get Word to include the short
title in the citations for several works by the same author? It does not
seem
to recognize that it is including the same citation for three different
works?
Thank you in advance