Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman[_2_] Jay Freedman[_2_] is offline

Default Word Macro Security

In the VBA editor, go to Tools Project Properties and click the Protection
tab. Check the box for "Lock project for viewing" and supply a password.

It's a really good idea to keep an unlocked copy on your development
machine, just in case you forget the password.

--
Jay Freedman

"Bob_McK" wrote:

I am using Word 2003.
I have created a form template with Dropdown and Text fields. I have
protected parts of the form using Sections so that documents can be imbedded
in unsecured Text fields. I have written Macros to control field logic.
How can I protect the Macros so that when I distribute this form others can
not access the macros to change or delete them?