In case g-n-o's instructions are unclear, you need to type either 0 (zero)
or s1 in the "Pages" box in the Print dialog (or choose the "Current page"
radio button).

"garfield-n-odie" wrote in message
Click on the "Add to document" button in the Envelopes and Labels dialog
box, and then print as many copies of page s0 (or current page) you'd

like.

Carol wrote:

How can I print multiple envelopes with the same address? I would like

print out ten, 12 or more envelopes at one time, without going through

Tools,
etc. each time.