Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JohnThePresenter JohnThePresenter is offline

Default Please help: Numbering in Expanded Subdocuments

Hi,
Sorry to ask the same question again but I got no helpful information the
last time - just a message saying the function doesn't work very well (I
could have worked that out for myself).
In Word 2007, the list numbering in the subdocuments is lost when I expand
subdocuments in the master. I am in Word 2003 compatibility mode and I did
not have this problem when using Word 2003. Please respond if you know how to
fix this problem in Word 2007. as I am stuck