Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How can I write and print on half pages?

A better option is to use "2 pages per sheet" from the outset (in Page
Setup), but for a booklet, "Book fold" is better still.

"John Gregory" wrote in message
You can wirte the document normally and then select the two page print
option
when you print it. Each page would look just like the normally printed
page,
but would be printed on a half of the sheet.

File | Print | Zoom - Pages per sheet: (set to two)

"Dan" wrote:

I want to write a document on half pages, side by side and then print it
that
way and also have them numbered so that they print where they need to be?