Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Del Del is offline

Default Mail merge with Word 2000

I'm trying to print address labels with Word 2000 mail merge. Everything
seems to work ok until I try to print the merged document. At this time the
printer light starts blinking as it always does when I'm printing something.
But it never prints. I've also noticed that the printer status in the
Printers and Faxes window indicates that the printer is out of paper. The
printer is a HP LaserJet with two paper options, a main tray and an envelop
slot. I've set the paper source to all three settings, one at a time, with
the same results. Help.
--
Thank you,
Del