WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: columns in a footer?

Yes, it is possible to create columns in a footer in Microsoft Word. Here are the steps to do it:
  1. Open your document and go to the Insert tab.
  2. Click on Footer and select the type of footer you want to use.
  3. Once you have inserted the footer, go to the Design tab.
  4. Click on the Columns drop-down menu and select the number of columns you want to use.
  5. Type in your addresses in the first column.
  6. Highlight the addresses and center them using the center alignment button in the Home tab.
  7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 for the second column.

That's it! You should now have two columns in your footer with your addresses centered within them. If you want to adjust the width of the columns, you can click and drag the column markers in the ruler at the top of the page.