Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bennie bennie is offline

Default what is a Word 2003 - Table & Contents "Subentry"?

Hey Lorrie,
This is Bennie over at "Subentry-Word 2003." I noticed that you asked the
same question that I did about "Subentries." Getting a straight answer to
such a simple question is like pulling teeth!
If you check over here, you might find the information that you sought way
back when.
Bennie

"lorrie" wrote:

hi

I am trying to create a basic table of contents, i have seen where it says
"Subentry" underneath the word "Main entry" i have looked all of the place
but it doesn't really explain in plain english.

Sorry if i have double posted but i missed out something, i just wanted to
know what "subentry" means & how to use it?

Help