Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default Kidnapped file

Define "kidnapped by Office 2007". Do you mean you can't find the file? Or
do you mean that it is now a .docx file?

I fear you may have difficulty when your trial expires, which is why I
generally tell people don't run the trial if you are NOT going to buy Office
2007. And even then I don't recommend the trial, I just tell people to buy
Office and be done with it. You will NOT lose (not "loose") your Word files.

And by the way, running trial software on a computer with critical files on
it is never, never, never a good idea.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Woossh" wrote in message
I am trying office 2007 on a free download. When I tried to open my normal
Word file it had been kidnapped by office 2007. How do I get my file back?

When my trial runs out will I loose my Word file? It has lots of legal
documents in it.