Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default MISSING TEXTWhen I email my document - some of the text is mis

Same question: Are you sending it as an attachment?

http://word.mvps.org

"Sean Hoar" Sean wrote in message
*BUMP*

I get the same problem- sent from work email to my hotmail account. The
file is only 2 pages when it should be 7 pages. any ideas?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Are you sending the document as an attachment?

Word MVP FAQ site:
http://word.mvps.org
so
all may benefit.

"ls" wrote in message
When I email my document - some of the text is missing?