Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default downloading own template into FAXES template - Word 2007

Very soon there will be an article published on the Word MVP FAQ that tells you how with one click you can have the 'original' New Dialog... in Word 2007, bereft of any or all of Microsoft's templates, so that only the default and your personal templates are listed. If you'd like a preview of this, I can send it be email.

Remember this simple interface?

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"christa" wrote in message ...
Is there any way to download my own fax template - instead of the templates
Office has already downloaded? So, when I open a new doc, I can click on
Faxes, and use my own already created fax cover sheet?