Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

Default Double spacing on labels

Avery has free software.
http://www.avery.com/us/Main?action=...ode=0&wtloc=sc

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
http://msauer.mvps.org/
news://msnews.microsoft.com

"lawsonfred" wrote in message
Surely this can't be that complicated to produce a label without doulbe
spacing. All I want is a sheet of sticky labels of my own details, not a
whole lot of mail merge stuff and pages of unintelligible instructions
wasting my time when I could be out in the fresh air.
Fred Lawson

"lawsonfred" wrote:

In Word 2007, when I print a label or envelope it double spaces it - why?
How do I have paragraph spacing in the letter as normal and no paragraph
spacing in the labels and envelopes?
I would have thought MS would have got this right by now.
I keep spending money updating and it just seems to get more complicated
rather than easier.
Fred Lawson, Edinburgh