Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
L Dempsey L Dempsey is offline

Default Corporate Colours

Hello

I'm having the same issue with our template. We are trying to use colours
that are not in the ususal pallete ie drop down menu for colours and have to
continually enter RGB numbers. Do you know if it is possible to enter the
colours we want into the templates graphs/tables etc. so they always appear
in the template, or set up a pallete file of some sort for easy access?

thanks a lot.

"Tony Jollans" wrote:

Prior to Word 2007, no, there is no way to do this - although proper use of
Styles should eliminate the need for routinely having to input RGB values.
In Word 2007 you can use Themes, which give you a (limited) palette which
should be sufficient for corporate colours.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

www.WordArticles.com

"Amapola188" wrote in message
Good Morning. We have a range of corporate colours, specified by RGB
codes.
In Excel you can change the colours offered. I can't find how to do it in
Word and have to input the RGB code all the time. - Is there a way to
change
the colours in Word to reflect our corporate colours?
Thanks, Christine