Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Deleted Word Document

If you never saved it, there's nothing you can do.

If you deleted the file but haven't emptied your Recycle Bin, just
drag it out of your Recycle Bin.

If you emptied your Recycle Bin, DON'T TOUCH YOUR COMPUTER AGAIN until
you get "file recovery software" -- buy it from your local computer
store. It will run initially off the distribution disk so it doesn't
disturb any deleted but not yet destroyed files; after you get back
the one you're looking for, install the software properly so the next
time this happens, it's just a minor annoyance.

On Jul 29, 12:58 pm, Kkipp wrote:
how do I retrieve a document I accidentally deleted in Word