Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Catherine Catherine is offline

Default how to get normal style after return from heading style

Perfect! Thanks so much.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

In the Modify Style dialog, the setting you want to change is "Style for
following paragraph." By default, the following style for all heading styles
is Normal.

"Catherine" wrote in message
In one type of heading style, after I return, it goes automatically to

Normal
style. What is the option that causes it to do this instead of creating
another line for heading style? (I want to alter a "Heading 2" style to

also
go to Normal style after selecting 'return'). Thank you.