Flip

Hi,
I have added the CDEV toolbar
http://www.cdev.co.uk/utils.htm
It has an icon to update all fields (in headers and footers also). I copied
it from the CDEV toolbar to the Format bar so no need to always keep the
CDEV on screen.
Flip

I have created a form, with numerous fields that are set to autopopulate a
grid at the end. The functionality works, but I need the form to update as

it
goes, rather than only be triggered when i print it.

Any trick will do.

I've got as far as adding the 'update fields' icon to the menu bars at the
top (customise menu) and then can select all (ctrl-A) and press the button
and hey presto... but that will be too technical for my users... can i set

macro to a key, to activate the 'update fields' option? If so, how?!

Many thanks, in advance