Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter A Peter A is offline

Default Accept or Reject Changes

In article ,
says...

I have a document full with change comments. I would like to delete them
all but the usual way by accepting or rejecting all changes on the
toolbar does not work. Could there be a protection or something?

Thanks a lot!

It sounds like what you are seeing are comments, not document changes.
You can hide them by unselecting Comments from the Show list on the
Reviewing toolbar. I don;t believe there's a way to delete them all at
once - you must right-click each one and select Delete Comment.

--
Peter Aitken
Author, MS Word for Medical and Technical Writers