Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gil Gil is offline

Default Assistance Please

Nice try, but I use Windows Live - as it was intended. I have not used OE in
years and refuse to use it for any reason - even if its for this site.

Thankfully, a post by pbkry2r was able to remedy the "problem".

Gil

"Daddy" wrote:

It's best to read this newsgroup (and all newsgroups) as they were intended
to be read: with a newsreader.

Outlook Express is your newsreader if you're using Windows XP.

"Setting Up Outlook Express Newsreader"
http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/ou...snewreader.htm

Windows Live Mail is your newsreader in Windows Vista and 7

"Microsoft Newsgroup Setup Instructions for Windows Live Mail"
http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/ms...ows-live-mail/

There are also third-party newsreaders that you may prefer.

Daddy

"Gil" wrote in message
Sorry to "hijack" this thread, but I cannot start a new thread. I've tried
in
several groups and get the same thing. When I click on New Question or
New
General Comment, nothing happens.

I can reply to posts and I can be notified of replies.

Any idea what might be happening?

Thanks

.