Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How to fix bottom of page border outside printable area?

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...sDontPrint.htm

"JenM" wrote in message
Every time I try to do a page border, set from the edge of the page, it

looks
find on screen and in print preview, but when I go to print it brings up a
message saying that part of it is outside the printable area, do I want to
continue...

When you click yes (as I don't know how to fix this problem) it prints
without the bottom line of the border. Very annoying.

Now I'm trying to do Uni assignments, even more annoying (and wasting
valuable time trying to work it out!)..