Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default macros for tables (2007)

Hi Aedcone,

To add a bit to Steve's reply, regarding the location of the macro tools in Word 2007

If you recorded macros in Word 2000, that ability is still available in Word 2007. You can right click the status bar at the bottom
of the Word 2007 screen and display the 'Macro Recording' option to be available to you there when you need it.

The Macro dialog that in Word 2000 was at
Tools=Macro=Macros
is, in Word 2007, located at
View=Macros=View Macros
and a 'Record Macro' button is also there.

In Word 2007 you can also turn on
'[x] Show Developer Tab in the Ribbon'
from
Office Button=Word Options=Popular (Alt, T, O)
and that tab includes buttons for the Visual Basic editor and the macro dialog.

===========
"aedcone" wrote in message ...
Hi Steve,

Column 1 has text in it. (200 rows)
I added a second column (no text) (200 rows) which I need to split in two
"cells" or "rows"... the second colum w/the two rows is associated with the
first column

Sorry, but I don't understand what you wrote/ or how your wrote it. I am
new 2007 and macros in this version are way beyond what I did to create
macros in Word 2000. [snip]
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP