Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Angie M. Angie M. is offline

Default Word/Outlook 2007 Merge problems

Yes, both are 2007. As a last resort I will go ahead and export and try it
that way, it slipped my mind that I can always do that. Thanks for the
reminder.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Are you using the same versions of Word and Outlook?

If not, or however, you should be able to export your contact list from
Outlook into one of the several formats (say Excel) that can be used as a
datasource.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Angie M." wrote in message
news
Hi,

I am trying to merge labels in Word using my Outlook contacts. I have
tried
both starting from Word and Outlook and get error messages.

"Unable to obtain list of tables from data source" is the error message I
get when I use the Merge feature from within Word, and;

"You do not have sufficient permission to perform this operation..." when
try from Outlook.

I have successfully merged many times using other computers. Does anybody
have any clues to why I can't merge?

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

.