JCSadie

I am using Word XP

"JCSadie" wrote:

I have a mail merge document in which I have some hidden paragraphs. I need
for the numbering of the paragraphs to change depending if the paragraph is
displayed. I have tried SEQ, LISTNUM, AUTONUM but cannot seem to get the
fields to number. I have read that the LISTNUM does not display a field
result if it is nested in an IF field. I placed it inside the SET statement
with my paragraph and the number still does not display. Does anyone out
there have any idea. I am so tired of looking for this solution!