Daiya Mitchell

I'm finding, and it's *really* annoying, that my "intuition" is so tuned to
how Word does things that I have to work a lot harder to use anything
else....

But like you say, "best" software all depends on what the person who has to
use it needs to do and prefers to work with.

On 7/25/05 9:32 AM, "PopS" wrote:

it, I do have some set ways and enough experience to
know that quite a few things I do in Word are harder or
even less intuitive to accomplish in OpenOffice (Write
et al). That's not a cut against OO, just an
observation; often the "intuition" factor in OO beats
MS right out of the water, but, again IMO, it's just
not able to do everything I want to do yet in the ways
I need to do them.