akaallice

Default Upside Down Text

I am trying to index (with tabs) a medical book for quick reference. I am
using Avery Self-Adhesive Index Tabs 2-Inch and 1-Inch.

Because I need the text readable in both directions (front and back), I need
to be able to put the tabs in one right side up and the other upside down
(because they are folded). Otherwise, I am stuck cutting all the tabs out
individually and using two peices of paper and they slip out of the tab.

I have tried rotating the text, but it does it only normal, right or left
views - nothing to do with upside down.

Anyone have any ideas on how I can accomplish this?