Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Default I need to know the strengths and weakness of MS Word for a pap

The point Mike was trying to make was that you won't learn anything if we
tell you the answers to your homework. I doubt that your instructor assigned
this task so that you could post it in an MS newsgroup and pop those
program and "evaluate throughly the software of MS Word".

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

" wrote in
message ...
Thanks. I am taking an educational Tech class and we are to evaluate
throughly the software of MS Word. Then we are to idenify and explain at
least three strenghts and weakness of the software. Than articulate five
soild way in how you might use wordprocessing Ms Word in daily
instruction.
I have no Idea.

"Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User" wrote:

Best way to find out is to use it.. doubtful that you would be able to
expand much on a list of 'for and against'..

--
Mike Hall
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

" wrote in
message ...
I need to know three strenghts and weakness of MS word for a paper in a
class
I am taking. Than I am suppose to articulate five solid ways in how I
can
use word processing software-MS word in my daily instruction