Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
LindaB. LindaB. is offline

Default Word 2007 - Picture Background in Table

You all never cease to amaze me! Thank you very much for your knowledge and
being there to help when things get frustrating. It makes my job a lot easier
and I learn something new!
--
Linda B.

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

LindaB. wrote:
Hello,
I am working in an Avery template for business cards and inserted a
washout photo. I then inserted a table over that. Now I want to
adjust the picture contrast but since adding the table and text am
unable to access the right click menu with the format picture
command. I've removed the table but no matter how I click on the
photo I can't get any handles to show to access the correct menu, I
can only get to the table menu.

What can I do?
Thanks.

At the far right end of the Home ribbon, click the Select button and choose
Select Objects. That will let you click the picture "through" the table.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman