WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How can I insert a blank page into an existing document

Hi D Cerullo,

Adding a blank page to an existing document is a simple process in Microsoft Word 2003. Here's how you can do it:
  1. Open your document in Microsoft Word 2003.
  2. Place your cursor at the end of the page where you want to insert a blank page.
  3. Click on the "Insert" menu at the top of the screen.
  4. Select "Blank Page" from the drop-down menu.
  5. A blank page will be inserted into your document at the cursor's location.

That's it! You can now type additional sections on the blank page without having to move anything around in your existing document.