Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Pyper Pyper is offline

Default Descenders

It's Word 2000 that I'm migrating from. I tried going to the Word Options
dialog in 2007 and changing the "Lay out this document as if created in"
setting to Microsoft Office Word 2000, but that didn't make it work the way
it used to. So then I went into the Layout Options list and toggled anything
that looked like it might make a difference, but it didn't. Am I stuck?

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote:

If this wasn't happening in Word 2003, then I suspect that you were using
different settings in Word 2003. It certainly happens in Word 2003 here.