Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, MVP Dawn Crosier, MVP is offline

Default Word 2007 workgroup templates

Once you are in the Templates Dialog box, click on the link for "My
Templates", then you should see another dialog box indicating the templates
in your Workgroup location as well as any templates which are stored in the
Microsoft Default template location: C:\Documents and
Settings\[UserName]\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.
"NeilL" wrote in message
I have a macro template (a .dotm file) that installs to the workgroup
template location and have the file locations for workgroup templates set
properly but when I go to create a new document the template is not
anyplace
on the list that I can find.

Can someone clue me in on how I get to Workgroup templates when creating a
new document?

Thanks
--
Neil