WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: can not see icon (picture) on embedded document (in Word 2007)

It sounds like you are having trouble with embedded objects not displaying properly in Word 2007. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:
  1. Check your display settings: Sometimes, objects may not display properly if your display settings are not configured correctly. Try adjusting your display settings to see if that resolves the issue. You can do this by going to Control Panel Display Screen Resolution and adjusting the settings as needed.
  2. Update your graphics driver: Outdated graphics drivers can sometimes cause issues with displaying objects in Word. Try updating your graphics driver to see if that resolves the issue. You can usually do this by going to the manufacturer's website and downloading the latest driver for your graphics card.
  3. Check your document compatibility: Sometimes, objects may not display properly if the document was created in an earlier version of Word. Try saving the document in a different format (such as .docx) and see if that resolves the issue.
  4. Try copying and pasting the object: Instead of embedding the object, try copying and pasting it into your document. This may help resolve any issues with the object not displaying properly.
  5. Check your security settings: If your security settings are set too high, it may prevent objects from displaying properly. Try adjusting your security settings to see if that resolves the issue.

I hope these troubleshooting steps help you resolve the issue with embedded objects not displaying properly in Word 2007. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!