Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jan Spruit

Default Word: Grid lines DO print, sometimes, and sometimes not

Grid lines in tables are supposed to be not printable. The first time I print
my document, the do indeed not show in print. When I print again they show
(sometimes), and also (hidden) borders. When I close and restart Word, the
first time printing is OK again. Print preview is always OK.
My printer is HP Laserjet 4250 tn, but it occurs also with other printers. I
do have the right printer drivers (I think).
Tables are used in the headers of thousands of letters we send, so a
solution would be very welcome.
--
Jan Spruit
Housing department Amsterdam