Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Mailmerge to pdf

Assuming you either have the full Adobe Acrobat or have Word 2007 + the
PDF addin (which I think comes as standard in the most recent SP for
Word 2007) I believe this is all covered in the article by Grham Mayor
and Doug Robbins at

http://www.gmayor.com/individual_merge_letters.htm

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk
Visit Londinium at http://www.ralphwatson.tv

TJAC wrote:
We were asked to create contracts in pdf format. The problem we are having
is how the file name for each document needs to be vendor number vendor name.
(#### Vendor Name). Do you know of a way to merge to pdf format and have it
name the document or is it necessary for us to name each document after the
merge?

Thanks in advance,
Trisha