phillip9

Default change booklet back to normal multipage document

Hello everyone,

I have created a booklet in Word 2002 using the bookfold options for page
layout. The page setup is also landscape, double-sided.

The booklet looks great, but I have recently been told to convert it to a
normal word document (portrait, single sided, no bookfold) because my
supervisor wants to send it to some people who are using older versions of
word. There are other reasons, but anyway, I have to figure this out.

When I try using page setup and change the formatting back to a normal
document, word corrupts the document by moving images and content all over
the pages, generally leaving large blanks on the right-hand side of the page
and generally messing up the formatting.

Is there any simple way to convert a bookfold/booklet back to a normal
single-sided document? Is there any hard way to do it?

Thank you

phill