Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod macropod is offline

Default how do I change a row height from at least to exact

Hi Betsy,

Select the affected rows, then use:
.. Table|Table Properties|Row,
.. check the 'specify height' box,
.. set the height to the required dimensions and
.. choose 'Exactly' from the 'Row height is' drop-down.
If all rows are to be the same height, you can select the whole table.

Cheers

--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

"Betsy" wrote in message
In a table I have several rows that are set to "at least" for height. I

need
to create a blank table that mirrors the first. If I delete the text, the
row height changes.

How do you set the row height in a table to exactly as it is with text

typed
in the box, so when you delete the text, the row will remain the exact

same
height?