Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Attachments and CC

Add either a .CC = or .BCC = in the code as shown below:

With oItem
.Subject = mysubject
.body = ActiveDocument.Content
Set Datarange = Maillist.Tables(1).Cell(Counter, 1).Range
Datarange.End = Datarange.End - 1
.To = Datarange
For i = 2 To Maillist.Tables(1).Columns.Count
Set Datarange = Maillist.Tables(1).Cell(Counter, i).Range
Datarange.End = Datarange.End - 1
.Attachments.Add Trim(Datarange.Text), olByValue, 1
Next i
.CC = "email address for CC"
.BCC = "email address for BCC
.Send
End With

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"nrk3" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there is anyway to add attachments and do CC in mail
merge. I was able to run the script that does the attachments form
this group but I have not seen anything that could do both.

Thanks for any help.