Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] fergsffd@yahoo.com is offline

Default How do I get the scroll wheel to work in Office 2007?

To add to the scrolling problem list:

I have a thinkpad T40 (an old, but reliable soldier) and have
installed the Office 2007 Suite. Got it all. The problem is that the
ThinkPad middle-button scroll feature does not work in Word or Outlook
email messages. The scroll feature works in Excel and within Outlook,
Contacts, Calendar and the rest. It probably doesn't work in email
messages because Word is providing the word processing service so it
shares the problem of the scrolling not working in Word. Using an
external mouse, no problem with scrolling. This is one of those
"little things" that makes using Office a bit frustating.

If anyone has any info on a possible solution, please let me know.