Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
southernmom southernmom is offline

Default How can I copy/paste the table cell formatting in Word?

As I re-read this, it's not clear that the template used a table and had each
cell formatted individually. Also, every 4th row of the template had a
height of 3/4".
I'm willing to use another program if it will work better/easier.

"southernmom" wrote:

I want to create a handwriting practice page for my kids so that I can print
text in between the lines if I choose. Basically, I want the lines to be
1/4" apart, in this order: 1/4 pt. solid, 1/2 pt. wide dashed, 1.5 pt.
solid, 1/4 pt. solid, 1/2 pt. wide dashed, 1.5 pt. solid, etc. I got a
template from the internet that sort of works, but I want to be able to make
changes as needed, putting text in between the lines for them to copy. It is
very tedious to format each line individually. Is there a shortcut? I tried
format painter but couldn't get it to work.
I'm using Word 2003.