Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Richard O. Neville

Default Full Justification

Your message doesn't say whether you have automatic hyphenation turned on;
full justification doesn't work very well without this feature. If it is not
active, go to Tools-Language, Hyphenation, and select "Automatically
hyphenate document." You must also be using a variable width font such as
Times New Roman or Arial. If you are using Courier, full justification won't
work.

"Hal" wrote in message
I have a problem with full justification in Office Word 2003. When I select
full justification for text it looks fine on the screen but when it prints
out the spacing is off such that the spacing between letters within a word
is
more or less the same as the space between words. I tried ticking the
option
that says full justification like word perfect but that has no effect.

Any thoughts on how to fix this?

Thank you.