Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] stathisgotsis@hotmail.com is offline

Default Word 2003 fields

On Mar 6, 2:40*pm, "
wrote:
On Mar 5, 11:09*pm, "macropod" wrote:

Hi Stathis,

To see the kinds of field calculations you can do in Word, check out my Word Field Maths Tutorial, at:http://www.wopr.com/index.php?showto...65442&#entry36...
orhttp://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm#Third_party

--
Cheers
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

wrote in ...
Hello everyone,

* I wonder if there is a solution to the following issues:

1) I complete some text field at one point of a Word Document and the
field is populated throughout the document at different predifined
points.
2) A document includes formulas that perform calculations on numeric
fields like those used in (1).

Thanks for any help.- Hide quoted text -

Thank you for your replies. All this was very helpful.- Hide quoted text -

Hello again. Is it possible to include a DocProperty field inside a
Formula field? I tried some options and i could not make this
possible.

Thank you.