Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
eliejulz eliejulz is offline

Default Does anyone know where I can find a template for form 1099 & 1096

TWalker1957 wrote on 01/28/2009 11:37 ET :
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

Find blank and fillable 8821 forms at PDFfiller.
http://goo.gl/ub7sMD
You can fill the text fields, add a variety of checkmarks, digitally sign the
form and even add pictures. After your pdf form is completed, it can be
printed,
emailed, faxed or saved on your computer. You can even send fillable pdf forms
to your customers, employees, vendors and partners.