Colin Gorman Colin Gorman is offline
Junior Member

Thanks Stefan.

Incidentally, sometimes I can wipe it out by using white as a background colour. One of them might be a shape as when I click a border appears around it and inside I am able to edit. But not in a couple of other incidences? Tends to happens when I send out a document asking colleagues to complete bits of it, with lots of tables, and something happens when it is not in my hands!

I've stripped out the text and got an example ready and tried to upload the attachment (manage attachment section) but I'm told the .doc is not a valid file type? Can you please advise how I best go uploading this word file?

Many thanks
Colin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan Blom[_3_] View Post
It might be a shape, but it's hard to tell from your screen shot. Could
you provide an example in *Word* format instead?

Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

On 2015-12-22 15:26, Colin Gorman wrote:
It appears between two tables, as below, and find when I cut and paste
the tables the line does not move with them so would seem not to be part
of the table? Any advice on what may be causing this would be
appreciated.

|Filename: capture20151222142529595.jpg |
|Download: http://www.wordbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=206|