Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Word 2007 workgroup templates

Hi Dan,

There are a few ways you can do it,

- Install the optional 'New Office Document' shortcut from the Microsoft Office choice in Add/Remove Programs in the windows
control panel.

- There are some registry/policy settings that can allow you to disable/limit when you see the new, Office 2007 New Document dialog
from 'Office Button=New' (not recommended)

- You can use the Office Button=New choice as is and click the
'My templates' link to see the old version dialog. This one's probably the easiest in a default Office 2007 installation

- You can use and XML file and registry change to create custom sections and templates in the new, New Document dialog.

"DPete14" wrote in message ...
Okay, but how can you by-pass this setting so it will automatically display
the My Templates dialog box? I know there is a setting (because I have used
it before), but I forget where it is.

Thanks, Dan
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)