Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] mahsa.khoei@gmail.com is offline

Default Can't delete section break (next page)

On Wednesday, February 13, 2008 at 12:29:37 AM UTC-6, Bobbi wrote:
Word 2003: How can I delete a "section break (next page)"? It just won't go
away?

Bobbi

The best way that I have found working so far is as follows:
click "Show hide" button on home to see the spaces and of course the section break that you want to remove. Then Hit ctrl+G, then on the "Find and Replace" task bar that opens, go to "Replace" tab then where it says "Find what" type ^b and click find next, once you made sure that its the same section break that you want to remove, hit the Replace button on the same task bar. Make sure the "replace with" part is left blank. Cheers.